CELEBRITY CRUISES ANNUNCIA NUOVI POSTI UNICI E NUOVI SPAZI ELEVATI PER LA STAGIONE 2025-2026
Presenta la stagione inaugurale di Celebrity Xcel, crociere tutto l’anno nei Caraibi, nuovi itinerari coinvolgenti sia in Giappone che in Islanda e altro ancora
Celebrity Cruises ha annunciato la sua stagione di crociere 2025-2026, la più ambiziosa di sempre con oltre 800 partenze verso oltre 290 destinazioni in 72 paesi in 7 continenti.
CELEBRITY CRUISES ANNOUNCES UNIQUE NEW PLACES AND ELEVATED NEW SPACES FOR 2025-2026 SEASON
Features the inaugural season of Celebrity Xcel, year-round sailings in the Caribbean, new immersive itineraries throughout both Japan and Iceland, and more
MIAMI, (November 16, 2023) – Today, Celebrity Cruises announced its 2025-2026 season of sailings, its most ambitious ever with more than 800 sailings to over 290 destinations in 72 countries across 7 continents. The newly announced summer and winter program for the premium cruise line’s fleet of 16 award-winning ships includes the debut Caribbean season for the highly anticipated fifth ship in the industry-transforming Edge Series, Celebrity Xcel, along with new ports in Europe; year-round offerings in the Caribbean; and new experiences in 29 cities with single and double overnights.
Highlights of the new 2025-2026 season include:
- Celebrity Xcel, the brand’s newest and most innovative Edge Series ship, making her Caribbean debut with 7-night sailings from Fort Lauderdale;
- Year-round sailings from Miami to the Caribbean on guest favorite, Celebrity Beyond;
- Three new European ports to discover: Bar, Montenegro; Trondheim, Norway and Djupivogur, Iceland;
- Four brand-new itineraries circumnavigating Iceland on Celebrity Silhouette;
- Two new distinct, immersive Asia itineraries.
“We’ve placed our incredible ships in every corner of the world for guests to experience iconic places, take a short break to rejuvenate or explore stunning cultural and historic landmarks. Our 2025-2026 season is filled with opportunities to experience multiple countries through our Caribbean and European programs, visit bucket list destinations with sailings like our immersive Japan program and more. Celebrity’s future vacation options are endless,” said Laura Hodges Bethge, President of Celebrity Cruises.
Explore a new city every day in Europe
Celebrity’s new Europe offerings feature six ships, including two Edge Series ships – Celebrity Ascent and Celebrity Apex, visiting nearly 100 destinations with 48 overnight stays.
Celebrity Apex will return to Southampton for her second season, with more Arctic Circle and Norwegian Fjords itineraries than before, giving guests even more opportunities to visit the land of the midnight sun and breathtaking historic fjords. Travelers can also discover Celebrity’s newly added port, picturesque Trondheim in Norway, a Medieval town with epic fjords, centuries of history and a thriving food scene.
Celebrity Ascent will take guests to explore Celebrity’s newest port in the Mediterranean from the heart of the Mediterranean out of Barcelona and Rome, with 7- to 11-night itineraries to Bar, Montenegro – a quiet spot with green slopes around the city scattered with ancient monasteries, pretty vineyards, and local villages.
Joining Ascent in the Mediterranean, guests can tick more countries off their European bucket lists by sailing back-to-back on Celebrity Equinox for the first time ever, without repeating ports on 9 and 10-night itineraries. Discover the delights of the Italian Riviera, Greek Isles and France, Spain and Portugal, Celebrity will provide guests more time to explore these top-rated ports, immersing themselves into the culture like a local with overnight stays in Istanbul, Florence, and Lisbon.
For the first time ever, Celebrity Cruises will offer a mini season of four new 7-night sailings circumnavigating Iceland in July and August 2025 onboard Celebrity Silhouette. Sailing from Reykjavik, these immersive itineraries enable guests to experience ancient glaciers, breathtaking scenery, and hot springs as well as a new port, Djúpivogur, home to the famous black sand beaches and the icebergs of Diamond Beach.
Celebrity Cruises will also make their anticipated return to Amsterdam in 2025, with Celebrity Eclipse sailing from the heart of the Netherlands, where travelers will find Amsterdam’s iconic windmills and tulips, charming canals, local craft beers and a wealth of world-class museums and culture. Eclipse will offer 12 and 13-night ‘Best of Scandinavia’ sailings to give travelers the opportunity to explore unique destinations such as Estonia and Finland, as well as overnights in Stockholm and Copenhagen for the ultimate explorer experience in this region.
Guests’ familiar favorites Celebrity Infinity and Celebrity Constellation also return, sailing Greece & Turkey with 7-night itineraries from Athens and 10- and 11-night Italy and Croatia itineraries from Rome and Ravenna, respectively for summer 2025.
And, once again, Celebrity Infinity will also offer year-round sailings in Europe, offering guests more opportunities to discover something new in the Old World, while chasing the winter sun. Travelers can explore the wonders of the Holy Lands on 10 and 11-night sailings from Athens (Piraeus), Greece in winter 2026.
Choose from nine ships, including four Edge Series ships, for the ultimate Caribbean vacation
Celebrity Cruises returns to the Caribbean region’s hotspots including Antigua, Bahamas, and the ABC islands, famous for their jaw-dropping beaches, colorful architecture, and distinct Dutch flair with even more ways to relax on island time and bask in Caribbean breezes.
For Winter 2025-2026, Celebrity will offer nine ships in the region across four different Florida ports, giving guests the ultimate flexibility to choose their nearest port. For the 2025-2026 Summer season, Celebrity will offer three ships in the region with the most comprehensive Caribbean offering to date.
Opening on December 5:
- Celebrity Xcel – making her debut in the Caribbean in November 2025, she will sail her inaugural season with 7-night itineraries from Fort Lauderdale with alternate itineraries to Bahamas, Mexico and Cayman Islands, and Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten.
- Celebrity Beyond – For the first time ever, Celebrity Cruises will sail year-round out of Miami, with 7-night sailings to the Eastern Caribbean visiting Antigua, Tortola, and the Bahamas. Guests will have the opportunity to explore and indulge in the Caribbean like never before, as almost every itinerary will include a call at Perfect Day at CocoCay, the ultimate private island destination, with its new exclusive adults-only area – Hideaway Beach.
- Celebrity Ascent – Allowing guests to make the most of a longer Caribbean holiday onboard one of the line’s newest ships, Ascent will sail 10 and 11-night itineraries through the historic Panama Canal and Southern Caribbean beaches of Antigua, Barbados, and St. Lucia.
- Celebrity has Florida covered from coast to coast, as Celebrity Apex will be the first Edge Series ship sailing from Port Canaveral, and Celebrity Constellation returns to Tampa, both offering 7-night sailings for more flexibility. These sailings will visit the iconic Western Caribbean ports of Key West, Bimini, Puerto Rico, Cozumel, and Belize.
- For the first time, Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Eclipse will sail from Fort Lauderdale, offering guests more of their all-time favorites. Silhouette will offer 8-night sailings to the popular ‘ABC’ islands, and Eclipse will offer 8-night and 6-night trips to Dominica, Antigua, and San Juan and Grand Cayman, Bahamas and Mexico, respectively.
Opening February 2024:
- Short 3-4 night Caribbean sailings on Celebrity Reflection with trips to Perfect Day at CocoCay and Celebrity Summit itineraries will go on sale in February 2024.
The Ultimate Asia Experience
With the resurgence of Asia, guests have the unique opportunity to explore must-see destinations and hidden treasures with overnight stays in 11 different cities in the region, paired with elevated offerings onboard Celebrity’s two ships in the region Celebrity Millennium and Celebrity Solstice.
Celebrity Millennium will sail 12-night ‘Best of Japan’ itineraries, with many coinciding with significant festivals such as Japan’s renowned Golden Week, Gion Festival and Nebuta Festival. From the majestic Mt. Fuji, an awe-inspiring natural wonder, to the tranquil temples of Kyoto, each journey onboard Millenium promises unforgettable experiences across this extraordinary region.And, for the first time ever, Celebrity will offer four open jaw sailings from Seoul, South Korea to Japan.
Celebrity Solstice will sail 12-night itineraries to Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Thailand where guests can dive deep into Asia’s rich history and unique cuisine, and immerse themselves in the local culture with overnight stays in Hanoi, Hong Kong, and Bangkok.
Alaksa, The Last Frontier
Celebrity will have three ships in Alaska for the 2025-26 season with Celebrity Edge sailing from Seattle for her second summer season and joined in the region by Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Summit, both sailing from either Vancouver, Canada or Seward, Alaska. Guests sailing on Celebrity Edge will have the ultimate destination immersion staying in an Infinite Verandah, with its floor to ceiling window, and be able to get closer to nature with the best views of the glaciers from the Magic Carpet.
Celebrity is also offering guests a unique way to explore Alaska, with a land-based Cruisetour experience, led by resident guides who are chosen for their deep roots and connections to the local communities. Through the land tours, guests stay in authentic lodges and travel remote roads and railways in deluxe motor coaches and on a spacious train with domed glass ceiling. The tours offer guests the chance to experience Alaska’s diverse and beautiful interior, including destinations like Anchorage, folksy Talkeetna, and wild Denali.
Additional New Places
Back again for another year, Celebrity Edge returns to Australia and New Zealand with iconic sailings through Sydney Harbour or the majestic Fjords of New Zealand and filled with cultural enrichment, majestic landscapes, and historical significance.
Returning to South America in 2025-26, Celebrity Equinox will sail from Buenos Aires, Argentina where guests can explore must-see destinations like Antarctica, Chile, Uruguay, and Falkland Islands.
2025-2026 On-Sale Dates are:
- Europe – November 16
- Alaska & Australia – November 28
- Caribbean – December 5, 2023 and February 2024
- South America, Bermuda & Iceland – December 5
- Asia – December 12
About Celebrity Cruises:
Celebrity Cruises’ iconic “X” is the mark of a fleet of 16 modern ships taking guests to the world’s best places on the world’s best places. Celebrity revolutionized the industry with its cool, contemporary design and accommodation; dining, spa, and entertainment experiences for modern tastes; and culturally rich and diverse destination experiences, all complemented by warm, personalized service. Driven by wanderlust and a passion for opening the world, Celebrity journeys to all seven continents, visiting nearly 300 destinations in more than 70 countries. Celebrity Cruises is one of five cruise brands owned by global cruise company Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL). For more information about Celebrity Cruises, please visit www.celebrity.com.